1 plass etter spilleromtaler
2. plass! Bonuser for nye spillere!
This story has been shared 40,124 times. 40,124
This story has been shared 25,885 times. 25,885
This story has been shared 21,367 times. 21,367
Bai Ling — in an N95 mask and a bikini top — in LA …
«Bachelorette» Clare Crawley opens up about past abusive relationship
June 24, 2020 | 1:27pm
Winnie Harlow enjoys beach photoshoot with NBA boyfriend Kyle Kuzma
June 24, 2020 | 1:18pm
Charlotte McKinney looks chilly on the beach and more star snaps
June 24, 2020 | 1:05pm
«Today» show’s Jill Martin’s brother getting married over Zoom this week
June 24, 2020 | 1:01pm
1 plass etter spilleromtaler
2. plass! Bonuser for nye spillere!
Jim Edmonds says marriage to Meghan King Edmonds was «loveless and abusive»
June 24, 2020 | 12:11pm
Ne-Yo says reconciling with wife in quarantine was a «blessing»
June 24, 2020 | 10:58am
Dennis Quaid and Laura Savoie get married
June 24, 2020 | 10:22am
Video length 5 minutes 44 seconds 5:44
Celebrity trainer Joshua Lipsey helps Corinne Olympios shed the «cheese pasta» pounds
June 24, 2020 | 10:15am
YouTuber Tré Melvin suffers brain injury in car crash that killed best friend
June 24, 2020 | 10:01am
Penn Badgley calls claims against former co-star Chris D’Elia «disturbing»
June 24, 2020 | 9:16am
Post Digital Network
Your California Privacy Rights Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Would you like to receive desktop browser notifications about breaking news and other major stories?
Easily add one or more posts to any page using simple shortcodes.
Supports categories, tags, custom post types, custom taxonomies, date ranges, post status, and much more.
You can get all of the same functionality provided by this plugin by modifying your theme’s template files; this plugin just makes it easy for anyone to pull posts into other areas of the site without having to get their hands dirty with code.
Plugin is depending upon your theme’s styling; version 1.x of this plugin does not contain native styles.
This is a minimal plugin, function over form. Give us feedback, suggestions, bug reports, and any other contributions on the in the plugin’s GitHub repository.
- Embed a shortcode into a page, and it will automatically pull in the post(s) you need.
- Embed shortcode using a Gutenberg shortcode block.
- Embed shortcodes directly in your template using do_shortcode .
You can install from within WordPress using the Plugin/Add New feature, or if you wish to manually install:
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the entire posts-in-page directory to your plugins folder
- Activate the plugin from the plugin page in your WordPress Dashboard
- Start embedding posts in whatever pages you like using shortcodes.
To ‘pull’ posts into a page, you can:
- place a shortcode in the editor window of the page you’re editing (Classic Editor),
- place a shortcode in a shortcode block on the page you’re editing (Gutenberg Editor),
- modify a theme template file using the shortcode in a PHP function.
Using Shortcodes in the WordPress editor
- [ic_add_posts] – Add all posts to a page (limit to what number posts in WordPress is set to), essentially adds blog “page” to page.
- [ic_add_posts post_type=’post_type»] – Show posts from a custom post type by specifying the post type slug (must give post type if not a standard post). Add multiple post types by separating with commas (ex. post_type=’post_type1,post_type2′ ).
- [ic_add_posts showposts=’5′] – Limit number of posts (or override default setting).
- [ic_add_posts orderby=’title» order=’ASC»] – Order the post output using orderby – supports all WP orderby parameters. Order is optional, default is ‘DESC’.
- [ic_add_posts ids=’1,2,3′] – Show one or many posts by specifying the post ID(s) (specify all post types).
- [ic_add_posts exclude_ids=’4,5,6′] – Exclude specific post ID(s) from the query.
- [ic_add_posts category=’category-slug»] – Show posts within a specific category by category slug. Separate multiple categories with commas.
- [ic_add_posts cats=’2,13′] – Show posts within a specific category by category IDs. Separate multiple categories with commas.
- [ic_add_posts exclude_category=’category-slug»] – Exclude posts within specific category. Uses slugs, can list multiple category slugs separated by commas.
- [ic_add_posts tag=’tag-slug»] – Show posts using a specific tag. Like categories, it uses slugs, and can accommodate multiple tags separated by commas.
- [ic_add_posts tax=’taxonomy» term=’term»] – Limit posts to those that exist in a taxonomy and have a specific term. Both are required for either one to work and you must specify custom post_types.
- [ic_add_posts post_format=’post-format-status»] – Select post formats. Use ‘post-format-‘ followed by the format type (chat, aside, video, etc.). Use comma to separate post formats. To pull all posts with the quotes format, you’d use [ic_add_posts post_format=’post-format-quote»] .
- [ic_add_posts ignore_sticky_posts=’no»] – Show sticky posts too (they’re ignored by default).
- [ic_add_posts paginate=’yes»] – Use pagination links (off by default).
- [ic_add_posts label_next=’Next» label_previous=’Previous»] – Customize ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ labels used by pagination.
- [ic_add_posts post_status=’private»] – Show posts with the specified status. By default it shows only posts with ‘publish’ status. To select multiple statuses, separate them with commas like so: post_status=’private,publish» .
- [ic_add_posts more_tag=’Read more»] – Set the link text for read more links shown after an excerpt.
- [ic_add_posts date=’today-1′] – Choose the relative date of included posts. Supports formatting like date=’today-1′ (today minus 1 day), date=’week-2′ (today minus 2 weeks), date=’month-1′ (today minus 1 month), date=’year-1′ (today minus 1 year).
- [ic_add_posts from_date=’15-01-2020′ to_date=’31-12-2020′] – Shows posts published within a specified absolute date range.
- [ic_add_posts offset=’3′] – Displays posts after the offset. An offset=’3′ will show all posts from the 4th one back.
- [ic_add_posts none_found=’No Posts Found»] – Custom message to display when no posts are found.
- [ic_add_posts template=’template-in-theme-dir.php»] – In case you want to style your markup, add meta data, etc. Each shortcode can reference a different template. These templates must exist in the theme directory or in a sub-directory named posts-in-page.
Or any combination of the above.
Not sure how to use the shortcodes above to get what you want? Here are a few examples to get you started:
Let’s say you want to pull a specific post called “What I love about coffee”, which has a post ID of 34, somewhere on your About Us page. Your shortcode should look like this:
Alright, now let’s say that you want to pull in all posts from two categories into your WordPress page. One category is WordPress Rocks and the other is WordPress Rolls. Plus, you’d like to display them three per page, rather than the default number of posts. Depending on your category slugs, your shortcode should probably look like this:
Now, you’re ambitious and want to try something complex. Let’s say you’ve got a page called Plugins Are Awesome and, in it, you want to pull in posts that match the following criteria:
- posts from a custom post type called Testimonials,
- posts that are in the Testimonial Type custom taxonomy using the term Customer,
- you want to display six testimonials per page,
- you’d like them displayed in ascending order,
- finally, you’ve created a custom template to use in presenting these posts and named it my-posts-in-page-template.php .
Your shortcode might look like this:
Using Shortcodes within a PHP function
If you’d like to use this plugin to pull posts directly into your theme’s template files, you can drop the following WordPress function in your template files, replacing the [shortcode] part with your, custom shortcode.
There are several hooks you can use to filter the output of your template files:
- posts_in_page_results – Filter results
- posts_in_page_args – Filter the query arguments
- posts_in_page_paginate – Filter pagination
- posts_in_page_pre_loop – Runs right before the loop (posts_loop_template.php)
- posts_in_page_post_loop – Runs right after the loop
Posts in Page makes it easy to output or embed the posts, pages, or custom post types in any page without modifying WordPress theme templates.
Does it work with Gutenberg?
Absolutely. Just use a Gutenberg Shortcode block or the Classic Edit block to add your shortcode.
Wait! The posts aren’t styled like the posts on the rest of my site.
That is likely true. Currently, Posts in Page doesn’t output any styles; just some basic markup. To change how the posts appear on the page, you’ll need to change the output template.
How do I change the output template?
Simply copy the posts_loop_template.php to your theme directory and make changes as necessary.
You can even rename it – but make sure to indicate that in the shortcode using the template=’my-new-template-name.php» .
For file housekeeping, you can also create a posts-in-page folder in your theme to store all of your custom templates. It isn’t necessary to specify the posts-in-page folder in your shortcode – Posts in Page will find it automatically.
You can even use multiple templates for use with different shortcodes.
Does it work with custom post types?
Does it work with custom taxonomies?
Will it make me coffee?
Not likely, but let us know if it does; then we’ll know we have something special.
We’d love feedback, issues, pull requests, and ideas on the Posts in Page GitHub repo.
Almost everything is ready to create post grid from any post types, with few click you can generate beautiful grid for your blog post, product showcase, team member showcase, portfolio, gallery, archive post display, category post display, tags post display and custom taxonomy and terms post can be displayed via post grid. if you have basic knowledge in CSS you can style your own via layout editor to create unique style of your grid.
Post Grid by http://pickplugins.com
Post Grid is responsive and almost work in any device. good things is you can set some option based on mobile or tablet
device. like you can set custom column number on mobile device.
Any Custom Post
Post grid is master of displaying grid from any custom post types. You will never ever worried about. you can also
select multiple post types to display on single post grid.
Taxonomy & Terms Support
Query post by custom taxonomy and terms is the most wanted feature already in post grid, you can select multiple taxonomy and terms for query post.
Unlimited Post Grid
There is no limitation of creating post grid, you can create unlimited post grid on your website.
Skin & Layout Based
Post grid items based on skin and layout based, you can customize layout elements and change skin, if you have basic CSS
knowledge you can customize layout elements and apply your own style.
Post Grid has pagination support, thats mean if you post grid has many post so user can go through each pagination to
see your post archive. you can limit the pagination item count and “Next” & “Previous” text as well, you can also use
icons instead of text for these.
Search Input Field
you can display search input field at top of grid, so user can search though your grid and find their desired post.
Post Query Features
Post Grid has many support and input to display your desired post on the grid, you can customize
- Post types,
- Post categories, tags
- Taxonomies & terms, taxonomy relation, terms relation,
- Post publish status,
- Post order and
- Order by, order by meta field value,
- Custom number of posts per page, offset
- Exclude post by ids
- Include post by ids
- Display post grid based on keyword search.
- Grid item width, you can set custom width for grid item based on mobile, tablet and desktop device. you can also set % based column, like 30% will gives you 3 column in each row.
- Grid item height – you can set custom height of grid item, based on device you can set auto height, fixed height or max height.
- Grid item background color.
- Grid item padding.
- Grid item margins.
- Lazy load – you can enable lazy load to hide grid on page load.
- Featured image custom size selection.
- Custom media source – there is 3 different source available in free version. Featured Image, First images from content, Empty thumbnail
- Masonry style grid also available.
- Carousel Slider
Post grid for Archives
- Custom taxonomy & terms page
Advance Pagination types
- Ajax Pagination
- Filterable pagination
- Ajax Load More
Advance Media Sources
- First youtube video from content
- Custom youtube video
- First vimeo video from content
- Custom vimeo video
- First dailymotion video from content
- Custom dailymotion video
- First MP3 from content
- Custom MP3
- First SoundCloud from content
- Custom SoundCloud
- Custom Thumbnail
- Font Awesome
- Custom Video
- Display navs by taxonomies & terms or Custom filters.
- Navs style – Font size, Font color, Background color, Margin, display post count.
- Navs view style – Inline, Dropdown, Radio, Checkbox.
- Custom text for All navs.
- Custom default active filter
- Single or group filter navs.
- Sorting filter
- Meta query – Single field and multiple field query
- Extra query parameter – you can provide your own query parameter like post__in=1,2,3&post__not_in=1,2,3
- Permission parameters – Show posts if user has the appropriate capability
- Sticky post query – Include sticky post or Exclude sticky post
- Date parameters – by Exact date, Between two date.
- Author parameters – Include authors by ids, Exclude authors by ids.
- Password parameters – Display only password protected posts, Display only posts without passwords, Display only posts with and without passwords, Posts with particular password.
3rd party plugins support
WooCommerce is #1 ecommerce plugin for WordPress and we provide full support to display following elements for products on the post grid.
Add to cart | Full price | Sale price | Regular price | Star rating | Text rating | Product categories | Product tags | Product gallery | Product SKU
Easy Digital Download
Easy Digital Download is another best ecommerce for digital products and we provide full support to display following elements for downloads on the post grid.
Price | Variable prices | Sales stats | Earnings stats | Add to cart | Text rating | download categories | download tags
Advanced Custom Fields
Advanced Custom Fields is #1 custom field’s plugin for WordPress and we added full support to display following meta fields for any post types.
Text | Textarea | Number | Range | Email | URL | Password | Link | Post object | Page link | Taxonomy | User | Relationship | Image | File | Wysiwyg | oEmbed | Select | Checkbox | Radio | Button group | True / False | Date picker | Time picker | Datetime picker | Google Map
CMB2 is another best custom field’s plugin for WordPress and we added full support to display following meta fields for any post types.
Text | Email | URL | Money | Textarea | Select | Checkbox | Radio | Link | File | Wysiwyg | oEmbed
Custom Field Suite
Custom Field Suite is another best custom field’s plugin for WordPress and we added full support to display following meta fields for any post types.
Text | Textarea | Link | Taxonomy | User | Relationship | File | Wysiwyg | Select | True / False | Date picker
The Events Calendar
The Events Calendar is #1 event’s manager plugin for WordPress and we added full support to display following elements for event post type
Event categories | Event tags | Event start date | Event end date | Event URL | Event cost | Venue address | Venue city | Venue country | Venue province | Venue zip | Venue phone | Venue URL | Venue Map | Organizer Phone | Organizer Website | Organizer Email
Events Manager is another best event’s manager plugin for WordPress and we added full support to display following elements for event post type
Event categories | Event tags | Event start date | Event end date | Event start time | Event end time | Event spaces | Max Spaces | Cut-Off Date | Cut-Off time
Video Tutorial(with premium version interface)
- Install as regular WordPress plugin.
- Go your plugin setting via WordPress Dashboard and find “Post Grid” activate it.
After activate plugin you will see “Post Grid” menu at left side on WordPress dashboard click “New Post Grid” and use the options field “Post Grid”
How to use on page or post
When Post Grid options setup done please publish Post Grid as like post or page
and then copy shortcode from top of Post Grid Options [post_grid ]
then paste this shortcode anywhere in your page to display grid
1 plass etter spilleromtaler
2. plass! Bonuser for nye spillere!